As we all know Hostinger is a web hosting company that is also an email service provider with unlimited accounts. But many users reported glitches on Hostinger email and losing their emails too. Getting frustrated by it users are now desiring to transfer their Hostinger email to Gmail to easily access their emails.
Well, is it possible? Yes, of course.
Are you among those who want to access your Hostinger email quickly while in a hurry? The only way to access your hostinger email login, is by transferring it into Gmail.
We are here to guide you through all the ways to do so. Read till the end.
About Hostinger Webmail
Basically, Hostinger is a web hosting company that also offers webmail. hostinger, and lets people communicate. The platform enables users to send or receive emails and manage their accounts by login into it. Offering multiple server protocols including POP3 and IMAP, it offers easy access to emails to users.
But no matter what the platform is, technical issues are always there and Hostinger Webmail is not free from glitches and issues. Users have encountered issues while accessing their hostinger email login.
On the other hand, Gmail is a free service that offers a wide range of inbuilt features and benefits. With its very user-friendly interface, spam protection, and advanced search options it has become the most popular webmail and crosses billions of users globally. Offering a lot more than expected Gmail is the most powerful and versatile emailing platform.
How to Configure Hostinger Email to Gmail Mailbox
Before proceeding to configure your Hostinger email to your Gmail you must have POP3 or IMAP Server details for your email account as these protocols will be helpful in fetching the mails from Hostinger. To get the server details log in to your Hostinger Account > Tap on “Emails” > Configuration settings > Manual configuration > You will get all the information that will be needed later.
Now proceed with the steps
- Open any browser and Log in to your Gmail Account.
- Go to “Settings” > “Accounts and Imports” section
- Now click on the “Add a mail Account option” and a pop-up will appear
- Add your domain email address and tap on “Next” > Import > Emails from my other accounts > Next.
- Enter the server details that we have fetched earlier Pop.hostinger.com on the given field and enter Port:995
- Now tick mark on all three boxes and tap on “Add Account”.
- Here a message will be displayed asking you to confirm whether you just want to receive emails or both send & receive emails and choose “Yes” or “No”. You can choose as per your requirement.
That’s it! You have now successfully configured your Hostnger account into Gmail and can access al your emails your Gmail, account.
How to Export Hostinger Email to Your Gmail Account
- First of all, Install Hostinger on your Windows PC and run smoothly
- Navigate to your Gsuit account.
- Go to “Settings” > “See all Settings”
- Tap on POP/ IMAP
- Choose “IMAP server” from the list of servers.
- Enter your Hostinger email address and password
- Enable “IMAP” host imapHistinger.com and IMA[ port number 993
- Finally, tap on the “Login” button.
- Here, you will find software to connect to your account and fetches all your Hostinger Mailbox, and pick the mailbox whose data you want to export.
- Pick “Gmail” from the drop-down menu for the storage of mail.
- Enter your Gmail credentials on the given field
- Hit the “Back up ” button
Now the process will take a few seconds to import.
Also Read: Guide To Backup Your Cincinnati Bell Webmail